Comparison of all bookmaker bonuses
If you don’t want to wait for your bonus to be credited, we recommend you take advantage of PariMatch’s best risk-free betting deposit bonus (you bet 1x and you don’t have to wait for the bonus to be credited). In short, we offer you entry betting bonuses that we think are the best on the market. Bonus requirements are treated differently, so they may not match up with the bonus table above.
If you choose PariMatch Casino Welcome Bonus, then especially for deposit bonuses you will be interested in the bonus spin. The minimum is 6× bonus or 6× deposit, and sometimes 6× bonus + 6× deposit. We want to point out a few things, because not everything is as rosy as it seems at first glance:
Will the bookmaker allow you to roll the whole bonus if you win a lot, if the bookmaker offers tempting spins, they often have a minimum number of events per ticket or a minimum odds per ticket or event (you have to consider whether this is right for you).
Bookmakers’ bonuses – how to get a bonus
Almost all bookmakers try to attract new customers with a sign-up bonus on their first deposit. PariMatch will credit the sign-up bonus or registration bonus immediately after the deposit or after the required spin.
PariMatch verification bonus can also be in the form of a free bet (risk-free bet, free bet). With this type of PariMatch deposit bonus, the bookmaker will credit you with a free bet only after your first bet has been calculated (some bookmakers will only credit the free bet if your first bet was unsuccessful).
Sometimes the bookmaker also provides a no deposit bonus (for registration). Free money on bets from the bookmaker is more the exception than the rule. Registration bonuses (or for opening a player account and verifying your identity) are already quite popular, and the bonus money will be credited to your account without the need to deposit any funds into your player account.
Don’t forget that when you register or make a deposit with a bookmaker, you must enter a bonus code (bonus code, promo code) to get the bonus. However, not every bookmaker requires you to enter a promo code when registering.
An additional bonus is a bonus that you will receive in addition to the sign-up bonus. Most often it will be a PariMatch no deposit bonus or free bet. Once the online casino is launched, the additional bonus can also be in the form of free spins on slot machines – PariMatch slots bonus.
During major events such as the World Cup, Euro or FIFA World Cup, we can offer special sub-pages with all bonuses and promotions for a particular major event.
Important Factors When Receiving a Bookmaker Bonus
- Minimum deposit amount for getting a bonus
- Percentage of bonus value
- Maximum amount of bonus
- Minimum odds for transferring or getting the bonus
- What type of bonus is involved (bonus on deposit or free bet)
- Bookmaker bonuses may also have different restrictions (types of sports, different types of bets, maximum amount to be rolled, payment method on which you can get the bonus), so we recommend reading the bookmaker’s bonus terms carefully!
- What to look for with introductory bonuses?
Each welcome bonus has some conditions. These conditions determine the conditions under which your bonus will be paid out. Bonus conditions to look out for include:
- whether you need to enter an action code when registering to receive a bonus,
- time of acceptance of the bonus (for example, within 72 hours after registration, the bonus must be accepted and a deposit made),
- rewind bonus accordingly. deposit (defining how much to collect before withdrawing),
- required minimum bid,
- the bookmaker can also set a maximum daily amount per break,
- until the moment when you need to rewind the bonus (for example, 30 days from the date of its receipt).
- Can I pay the welcome bonus immediately after receiving it?
The welcome bonus can only be paid into a bank account after the rollover bonus requirements have been met. There may also be a difference in credit. Some bettors give you an introductory bonus immediately, some in parts, and others after the necessary rewind (in the latter case, which is the least profitable, only your money remains at your disposal).
- Which bookmakers offer the best bonuses?
You can see the current bonus overview in the bonus table. In the comparison table, you will find updated login bonuses by benefits, which you can also sort by credit, bonus amount, type or percentage. So you can easily see the best entry bonus whichever you prefer. In the table, you can also see a promotional code with information about whether it must be entered during registration or when replenishing an account.
- Is it worth registering with a bookmaker for an introductory bonus?
A bonus is something that you get for free, so from this point of view it looks very tempting. Then there are the rewind conditions, which may no longer be attractive (this applies mainly to deposit bonuses).
- What are the best bonus terms for deposit bonuses?
You will come across better free bet rewind bonus conditions where you place a ticket with your own money and then get a free bet (often on the assumption that your first bet will be a non-winning bet). To be able to opt for a free bet on your bank account, all you have to do is place a bet (often in the form of a coupon) and you can withdraw money immediately if you win. You can place up to two bets in total (the first is risk-free – if it’s a win, you can choose to win immediately, and then the second closes if the first is not a win). PariMatch bonus review you can be viewed on our website.
Welcome bonuses of bookmakers and their types
The welcome bonus for many players is the most important factor for playing at an online bookmaker’s office. Welcome bonuses are offered by most companies today because it is the easiest way to attract new customers. A new customer just needs to make sure that this bonus is the best one for him!
PariMatch signup bonus can be divided into several categories, but you may not find all sign-up bonuses in sportsbooks:
- Deposit Bonus (a sportsbook gives you a bonus based on the amount of your first deposit and the percentage of the bonus),
- Free bet (after you make your first bet, the bookmaker credits you with a free bet),
- No Deposit Bonus (a bonus that you get without depositing money into your player’s account),
- Sticky bonus (this bonus cannot be withdrawn, but you can use it for betting).
Especially in foreign bookmakers, you can find the so-called sticky bonus, but such bonus cannot be withdrawn. You can bet with it, but once the bonus is wagered, it will be removed from your account.
What are the wagering requirements?
The wagering requirements mainly apply to deposit bonuses, which are higher than other types of bonuses. In order to withdraw this bonus, you must wager a certain amount. The value is usually determined by a multiple of the bonus or deposit amount.
If you decide to withdraw before you have wagered the welcome bonus, you will lose your right to receive the bonus and you will also lose any winnings you receive as a result of wagering on the bonus money. This applies if you received the bonus immediately after making a deposit. Bookmakers usually prefer sign-up bonuses, which you receive only after you’ve rolled (either the entire bonus or the sign-up bonus is paid to you in installments).